. . . I was never that good at the words anyways - bn


. . . you're not punk and i'm tellin everyone, save your breath i never was one - bs



Friday, October 10, 2014

Friday Playlist - 10/10

Tracklist:
Constantines - Draw Us Lines / Attack in Black - Hunger of the Young / Muscle and Bone - Song for the Broken Road / State Lines - Win Free / Alone at 3am - Takes Away the Pain / Nightmares for a Week - Let's Talk About Healing / Pedro the Lion - I'm Always the One Who Calls / Restorations - Misprint / Apologies, I Have None - Coffee, Alcohol, Codeine Repeat / Joyce Manor - If I Needed You There / The Bootheel - Northsider / The Tallest Man On Earth - Where Do My Bluebird Fly / Helium - Silver Angel / Frank Turner - I Am Disappeared / Delta Spirit - Bushwick Blues / Cory Branan - Love Song #7 / The Smith Street Band - Surrender / Lifetime - Rodeo Clown / Brand New - The Quiet Things That No One Ever Knows / Worship This! - Summit Tower / Rocky Votalato - Red River / Habits - Shoot to Wound / Down and Outs - Waking Up / Cutters - I Just Wanted to Walk on the Surface Again / Swearin' - Loretta's Flowers 

DPDC Friday Playlist - 10/10/14

No comments:

Post a Comment