. . . I was never that good at the words anyways - bn


. . . you're not punk and i'm tellin everyone, save your breath i never was one - bs



Friday, June 26, 2015

Friday Playlist - 6/26

Tracklist:
Dark Blue - Here on my Street / Desaparecidos - Ralphy's Cut / Great Apes - The Edge of the Western World / Oso Oso - How It Happened / Western Settings - Kicking & Screaming / Xiu Xiu - I Luv the Valley OH! / Mcluskey - She Will Only Bring You Happiness / Cloakroom - Outta Spite / Anakin - Sunbeam / No Age - Sleeper Hold / The Appleseed Cast - Innocent Violent Ordinary / Avail - Simple Song / Great Cynics - From the Creators of Love Actually / Solids - Haze Away / Torche - Blasted / Turnover - Hello Euphoria / Slingshot Dakota - Rasta Bacca / I Love Your Lifestyle - I Was a Loser in School / Benchmarks - American Night / Somos - Dead Wrong / The Front Bottoms - Twin Size Mattress / LVL Up - Annie's a Witch / Lee Corey Oswold - Progress / Meridian - Laila, I'm Sorry / Pinch Hitter - I Live that You Make Bad Decisions 

DPDC Friday Playlist - 6/26/15

No comments:

Post a Comment